Image Map

Martin Luther King Jr. FREEBIE!

Hi Blog Hoppers!  Ashley, The School Supply Addict, here.  

Today, I'm sharing my MLK mini pack with you.  These are a few of the pages that I'll be using with my students next week as we study such an influential man... Martin Luther King.  I've included a few graphic organizers (Thinking Maps) and a prompt that contains two versions of lines (larger for K and smaller for 1 and up).  I hope you can use these and it makes your life a little easier!    

 Martin Luther King Jr. Freebie from The School Supply Addict


Most of you know that I am a kindergarten teacher by day.... graphic designer by night... and sometimes a wine connoisseur by night as well.  If you're looking for a small little clipart set to use in your products, then be sure to check out my new mini MLK set!  It's under $2.00 and contains everything you see in the preview below.  


Have a fantastic long weekend!  

The School Supply Addict

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment